Beard Grooming Combo Pack
Beard Grooming Combo Pack
If you don’t keep your beard and mustache in good shape, all the magnificence in your mane will be wasted. If you’re weary of wasting money on beard grooming and style products that don’t work, it’s time to add this new weapon to your arsenal! It’s time to end those time-consuming grooming sessions and get CatMac’s latest creation, The Beard Combo. This Beard combo is designed to make your life simpler by oiling, washing, and styling your beard and mustache.
The kit contains:
- CatMac® Beard Accelerate Boosting Hair Growth Oil (30ml)
- CatMac® Beard Wash (100ml)
- CatMac® Beard Softner (100gm)
- CatMac® Beard Mustache Growth Roll On Oil (10ml)
Beards aren’t for squeamish people. Beards, like your woman, require the same level of care and attention. With CatMac Beard Combo, we make grooming and maintaining your beard a breeze.
As the saying goes, you can’t construct a wonderful edifice on a shaky foundation. In the same manner, you can’t grow a smart beard on skin that’s been destroyed by chemicals. Our beard products offer a precise balance of carrier and essential oils that replicate and replace your natural skin oils. So you don’t have to spend a lot of money to have a nice beard with beardruff (beard dandruff). The kit promotes cell development, which helps to gentrify your skin. It also cleanses, nourishes, softens, detangles, and styles your beard, giving you a manly look!
- Encourages beard growth.
- Aids in the removal of patchy beards.
- Helps in the maintenance of a clean, smooth, and lustrous beard.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- The aroma is pleasant and soothing.
- There are no parabens or sulfates in these products.
- Proudly made in India.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Deeply cleanses the skin and leaves it clean and healthy.
- Effortlessly removes dirt and filth.
- Helps to reduce frizz and boost beard manageability by promoting hair nutrition and growth.
- Aids in the control of stray whiskers.
- Soothes, softens and makes the beard manageable.
- Hibiscus: Keeps skin hair healthy, soothes the skin scalp, and fights dandruff & itchy skin
- Amla: Promotes hair growth and rejuvenates hair roots by deeply nourishing the scalp
- Coconut: Works to improve blood circulation and prevent hair breakage
- Sweet orange essential oil: Tightens the skin, fights bacteria and infections, and treats skin conditions
- Clove: Strengthens hair, treats skin problems, and combats infections
- Nutmeg: Fights dandruff, prevents hair loss, improves hair texture
- Argon Oil: It moisturizes & repairs dry damaged hair, and provides complete beard nourishment
- Mango seed butter: Natural hair conditioner that helps smooth and manage hair
- Castor oil: This is one of the best oils for overall hair health. The oil helps to thicken and condition hair, as well as fight hair loss.
Step 1: CatMac® Beard Accelerate Boosting Hair Growth Oil
- Put a few drops of CatMac Growth Oil on your palms and rub them together.
- Leave overnight after massaging your beard.
- The next morning, wash it away with CatMac Beard Wash.
Step 2: CatMac® Beard Wash
- Get your beard wet.
- Take a little bit of beard wash and rub it into your palms.
- Massage the cleanser into your beard for 2-3 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse your beard with water and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
Step 3: CatMac® Beard Softner
- On your palms, put a few drops of CatMac beard softening.
- Apply it evenly to your beard.
- Use twice a day for best results.
Step 4: CatMac® Beard Mustache Growth Roll On Oil
- Roll On some Growth Oil on your mustache.
- Style it the way you like it.
Best Before :
Mfg. Lic. No :
Brand Owned & Marketed By:
CatMac ( Google Hub )
10 Mittal Raw House, Pedar Road, Mota Varachha, Surat – 394101.
Manufacturer & Packer By :
C- 9 Rajpurohit Transport Nagar, Saroli, Surat - 395010.
Grievance & Redressal Contact Details :
Country Of Origin :
No, none of the products in this set include silicones, parabens, or sulfates. These products are 100% natural.
Everyone's beard will respond to a different frequency based on a variety of factors. Therefore, we recommend starting with an alternate-day application and gradually increasing or decreasing the frequency after two weeks, depending on your comfort level.
Time and patience are required for all worthwhile things. However, in just 3-4 months, if you take proper care of your beard, have a nice diet, sleep properly, and exercise regularly, you will see a substantial change in the quality of your beard.