Organic Tea Tree Combo Pack
Organic Tea Tree Combo Pack
Tea tree extracts enrich the CatMac Tea Tree Haircare Range, making it a formidable weapon in your hair care armory. Tea tree extract is recognized for combating and eliminating fungal infections. It also provides nourishment to the hair and scalp, avoiding split ends as well as dandruff. Vitamin E in the product promotes blood circulation, prevents breakage, and deeply moisturizes hair, all while stimulating hair growth. The ginger oil and bhringraj operate on dry, brittle scalps, softening and smoothing hair while also contributing to hair health and luster. It is suitable for all hair types.
The combo contains:
- Tea Tree Hair Oil ( 200ml )
- Tea Tree Hair Shampoo ( 300ml )
- Tea Tree Hair Conditioner ( 300ml )
- Tea Tree Hair Mask ( 100gm )
- Tea Tree Hair Serum ( 100ml )
This CatMac Tea Tree Haircare Kit has been meticulously developed to mix the finest hair elixirs into extraordinary potions that convert damaged and frizzy hair strands into magnificent, thick, silky locks. This combo works as an antibacterial hair revitalizer that replenishes hair in order to promote hair growth, minimize hair loss, cure dandruff, and restore damaged hair.
This strong blend of tea tree extracts, ginger oil, bhringraj, and a variety of other essential oils is the ideal antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory tonic for improving blood circulation and reducing hair fall and thinning while also encouraging new hair growth. In addition, the products energize the scalp, resulting in strong, nourished hair that are free of irritation and dryness.
It’s an all-natural hair care line that’s free of parabens, SLS, and other harmful chemicals, and it’s ideal for men and women with all hair types.
- Natural tea plants were used to make this extract.
- Treats a variety of hair and scalp issues.
- Antifungal and antibacterial properties are present.
- Keeps hair dandruff-free.
- Cleanses and replenishes the hair’s lost nutrients.
- Hair silkiness, thickness, and luster are all improved.
- Natural actives are used to enhance blood circulation to the roots.
- There are no artificial colors, preservatives, or Sulfates in the products.
- It has the ability to promote hair growth.
- It is suitable for all hair types.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Repairs weak and easily breakable hair.
- Promotes hair and scalp health
- It helps to relieve itchy and dry scalp.
- Strengthens brittle roots and moisturizes the scalp
- Protects and nourishes the scalp with antioxidants.
- An energizing and purifying combo that fights dandruff while also reviving lifeless hair.
- Natural actives increase hair luster and promote blood circulation to the roots.
- Controls the oiliness of the scalp and hair. Gives sluggish hair more bounce and movement.
- Hair becomes shinier, silkier, and smoother.
- Tea Tree Oil: It contains antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. This oil aids in reducing lice and dandruff on the scalp.
- Ginger Oil: Assists in the hygiene and health of the scalp, reduces itchiness, reduces dryness, and encourages healthier hair growth by improving blood circulation to the scalp.
- Bhringraj: It is rich in nutrients that are great for the hair. The oil also reduces dandruff and prevents hair loss.
- Vitamin E: It provides antioxidant properties that help to reduce free radicals and oxidative stress as well as to repair damaged hair follicles.
- Argan Oil: A rich source of vitamin E and antioxidants, it is effective in treating dry skin and dandruff.
- Cedarwood Oil: Due to its antimicrobial & anti-inflammatory properties, Cedarwood oil is helpful in fighting diseases responsible for itchy, dry scalps.
Step 1: Tea Tree Hair Oil
- Part your hair in half and massage the oil into your scalp.
- Allow it to sit for a few hours or overnight.
- Wash it off with CatMac Tea Tree Shampoo.
Step 2: Tea Tree Hair Shampoo
- Wet your hair.
- Depending on the thickness and length of your hair, use a fair amount of shampoo.
- Massage scalp and tresses lightly with fingertips for 2-3 minutes.
- After washing your hair with plain water, use our Tea Tree Hair Conditioner.
Step 3: Tea Tree Hair Conditioner
- Squeeze extra water from hair after shampooing.
- Conditioner should be applied liberally throughout the length of your hair, starting at the ends and working your way up.
- Leave it for 2-3 minutes.
- To maximum shine, rinse thoroughly and seal the hair cuticles with cold water.
Step 4: Tea Tree Hair Mask
- Make two halves with your hair.
- Apply a generous quantity of hair mask to your damp hair and scalp using your palm.
- For 15-20 minutes, apply the mask.
- Wash it off.
Step 5: Tea Tree Hair Serum
- Take a generous quantity of CatMac tea tree hair serum on your hand.
- Apply it to your full hair length and spread it evenly.
- Allow a few seconds for your hair to air dry before brushing away the tangles for beautifully smooth hair.
Best Before :
Mfg. Lic. No :
Brand Owned & Marketed By:
CatMac ( Google Hub )
10 Mittal Raw House, Pedar Road, Mota Varachha, Surat – 394101.
Manufacturer & Packer By :
C- 9 Rajpurohit Transport Nagar, Saroli, Surat - 395010.
Grievance & Redressal Contact Details :
Country Of Origin :
CatMac Tea Tree products are a high-end line designed to give your scalp the attention it deserves. It prevents dandruff-causing infections, soothes itchy and dry scalp, and provides nourishment and shine to the hair.
These products can be used by everyone. Each of these products is formulated with a unique combination of components that are suitable for all hair types and scalp issues.
Yes, both men and women can use these products.
Yes. It's ideal for hair that's been dyed or chemically treated.
Yes. The products are enriched with Tea tree oil, ginger oil, and bhringraj oil. These are antibacterial agents that assist in replenishing the hair with no split ends and reduce frizziness.