Get a Healthy Winter Glow: Common Skincare Mistakes To Avoid20/12/2021 2021-12-20 12:50
Get a Healthy Winter Glow: Common Skincare Mistakes To Avoid
Harsh winds and cold, dry air can wreak havoc on your skin. If you have sensitive skin, then the winter is something you dread every year. Cold weather can be rough on your skin in a number of ways. Dry air causes unexpected flaking and chapping, not to mention that it can cause stinging and itching for those with sensitive skin. And if you live somewhere where the wind chill drops below freezing, things get even worse.
So, don’t let winter derail your skin routine. With little planning, you can avoid skincare mistakes and keep your healthy glow all year long.
Why do you need a skincare routine?
Good skincare products can perform miracles for your skin. You can look younger and healthier without expensive cosmetic products, but it’s important to remember that skincare isn’t a one-time deal. It’s an ongoing process. There are three steps in a basic natural skincare routine: cleanse, tone, moisturize. But what else is there? And how do you get the best results?
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly with best coffee face wash at least once each day. In the morning, this will remove any oil and makeup leftover from the night before, and it will prepare the skin for the day ahead. At night, it will help remove dirt and grime from your day.
- The next step is to tone your skin with Vitamin C Face Serum. Toning helps flush out toxins from your pores and keep them clear of buildup that can lead to acne or clogged pores. It improves circulation to tighten loose skin and also helps reduce inflammation caused by rosacea or eczema.
- Some people prefer to use an astringent instead of a toner, as an astringent has stronger cleansing properties — but be aware that it might cause more drying of the skin if used too often or without enough water to emulsify it into the pores correctly.
Common Skincare Mistakes to Avoid
There are a few common skincare mistakes that many people make when it comes to skincare. It’s always best to be proactive. You can avoid these simple mistakes and have beautiful skin that you love.
To keep your skin looking great, here are the top skincare mistakes that you need to avoid:
1. Too much makeup
Too much makeup is one of the top skincare mistakes many women make. It’s tempting to try and cover up all imperfections with thick layers of foundation, but it’s better to have some skin showing. Applying a light layer of foundation over the entire face is a much better way to get the coverage you desire without clogging pores or making your skin look unnatural.
2. Using liquid eyeliners
A lot of women use this because it makes their eyes pop and helps their eyeshadow stand out more. However, liquid eyeliner goes into the eye and can cause irritation and lead to infections like pink eye. The best alternative is a pencil eyeliner which is soft and won’t irritate your sensitive eyes.
3. Not moisturizing
If your skin is dry, then you need to moisturize it. Simple enough, right? Well, not all moisturizers are the same. If you’re using a cream that’s a bit too rich for your skin type, then it could be causing your breakouts. So before you go blaming the wrong things for your bad complexion, make sure you’re using the right moisturizer like for your skin.
4. Going out without sunscreen
If you want healthy skin and keep those wrinkles away, then remember to apply sunscreen every day, even if it’s cloudy outside. Sun damage is cumulative throughout your life and leads to wrinkles and dark spots when it adds up over time. Be sure to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with at least an SPF of 30 that can protect your face from both UVA and UVB rays. And remember to apply sunscreen at least 20 minutes before heading outdoors so that it has time to absorb into your skin before you start sweating or rubbing it off on things like towels or clothing.
How to maintain your skincare during winter?
The best way to care for your skin in winter is by keeping it clean and moisturized. If you want to keep your skin healthy and smooth, you should have a proper skincare routine, which includes cleaning, toning, and moisturizing your face.
Here are some tips to keep your skincare routine on track during winter
- Treat the dryness of your skin with best body lotion products containing natural oils like sweet almond oil or hazelnut oil. These can give you relief from the dryness caused by winter.
- Use a gentle cleanser that doesn’t leave the skin feeling tight after washing. The skin in winter can feel quite tight already due to low humidity, so avoid cleansers that will make it feel tighter.
- Use a cleansing cream during this season when it is not too harsh on the skin, and it will still remove impurities and excess oil effectively. When you use a cream-based cleanser during the winter months, make sure that it contains vitamin E as an active ingredient. Don’t forget to exfoliate!
- Exfoliating regularly will help remove dead cells and other impurities on the surface of your skin that may clog your pores. Use a gentle exfoliator that suits the sensitive nature of your skin.
Your skin needs love all year long!
Whether it’s summer or winter, Our skin needs love & care all year long, But in winters, we need special care from dry and chapped skin. For the Best protection of Your skin, you need to take care of all the above points, but if You want some extra love & protection for Your skin, then don’t look any further, check out our beauty products India from Catmac. We provide the best cosmetic products in India and offer discounts on our winter collection.